The BBA presents live webinars and virtual events via Zoom. Please register for this program through your BBA account at least two hours before the start time of the program to receive the Zoom webinar link.
This program will provide an overview for Bankruptcy attorneys on how to work with veteran and servicemember clients.
Topics covered will include:
- Military Culture: Overview of military structure and tips for working well with servicemembers and veterans.
- Determining when Bankruptcy Can or Should be Avoided: Financial resources to avoid bankruptcy and special considerations that may make bankruptcy a bad choice for some servicemembers.
- Special Protections for Servicemembers: Bankruptcy Code and SCRA provisions that practitioners can leverage to benefit servicemember clients.
Please reach out to the BBA staff contact listed below with any questions.
BBA Webinars & Virtual Events are supported by the Joan B. DiCola Fund. To learn more or support this fund, click here.
- Roger J. Bertling
- Donald R. Lassman
- Law Office of Donald R. Lassman
- Scott Pitta
- Anna Schleelein Richardson
- Jessica Hopton Youngberg
- United States Bankruptcy Court