This is the 12th Annual Young Bar Meets Bankruptcy Bench event. The program introduces law students, clerks, and new bar members to the judges for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts, as well as the Clerk of Court, Molly Sharon. The first portion of the program will focus on a panel discussion with practitioners and the judges to discuss common issues and tactics relating to litigating avoidance actions. During the second portion, the judges and Ms. Sharon will general advice for developing a bankruptcy practice in today’s market. The program will conclude with a reception attended by the judges and Ms. Sharon.
BBA Member – Free. Included as part of your membership.
Non-Member – $100.00
• Bankruptcy Law Section
• Financial Services Section
• Hon. Christopher J. Panos, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Hon. Elizabeth D. Katz, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Hon. Melvin S. Hoffman, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Mary “Molly” Sharon, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
• Kathleen R. Cruickshank, Murphy & King
• Jeffrey D. Ganz, Riemer & Braunstein LLP