The Boston Bar Association is sponsoring a free luncheon on the new Chapter 13 Plan form and the new Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure, both of which taking effect soon.
The luncheon is going to be at the Boston Bankruptcy Court on Thursday, November 30, 2017, 1:00pm – 3:00pm in the 12th floor library. You do not need to be a BBA member to attend. The program will provide a comprehensive review of the new plan and tips on properly completing it, as well as complying with the new Rules. Lunch will be provided. All are encouraged to attend.
- Hon. Joan Feeney, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Mary Sharon, Clerk, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Carolyn A. Bankowski, Chapter 13 Trustee
- Patricia Anne Remer, Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee
- Nina M. Parker, Parker & Associates
- Julie A. Ranieri, Korde & Associates, P.C.
Below is the link to register.
Click here for additional information and registration