The Honorable Frank J. Bailey has been appointed the Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts for a term of four years, effective December 10, 2010. He succeeds the Honorable Henry J. Boroff.
Subscribe to The Disclosure Statement
- 6/21/2019: Bankruptcy Court 2019 Summer Associate Reception
- REMINDER: Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Brown Bag Luncheon with the Honorable Frank J. Bailey 5/23/19
- 29th Annual Bankruptcy Bench Meets Bar Conference 5/22/19