On November 30, 2010, the Young Lawyers Committee of the Bankruptcy Section hosted a cocktail reception at Ned Devine’s Parris Lounge. The event was designed as an informal “meet and greet” for young bankruptcy practitioners. Over 20 people attended, including several new faces of bankruptcy associates, law students, and in-house counsel. After hosting a “Kick-off” breakfast at the start of the BBA calendar year, the event allowed committee members to get together once more before the upcoming “Young Bar Meets Bench” program in February 2011, which will feature the Massachusetts Bankruptcy Judges in a panel discussion. The “Young Bar Meets Bench” program has become the Committee’s premier event and was attended by over 100 people last year.
Subscribe to The Disclosure Statement
- 6/21/2019: Bankruptcy Court 2019 Summer Associate Reception
- REMINDER: Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Brown Bag Luncheon with the Honorable Frank J. Bailey 5/23/19
- 29th Annual Bankruptcy Bench Meets Bar Conference 5/22/19