Bankruptcy lawyers handle confidential client information every day. Massachusetts just enacted regulations that protect confidential information and impose harsh penalties for failing to do so. Does your office have a written plan for protecting personal information, shredding documents, cloaking computers and securing information in your office? At this program you will hear from an Attorney that oversees the new regulations, an Attorney that has implemented a personal information protection plan, and an IT Specialist that puts the plans together for attorneys. Come and learn everything you need to know to comply with these new regulations.
Subscribe to The Disclosure Statement
- 6/21/2019: Bankruptcy Court 2019 Summer Associate Reception
- REMINDER: Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Chapter 11 Brown Bag on 6/11/19- The Annual Chapter 11 Update
- Brown Bag Luncheon with the Honorable Frank J. Bailey 5/23/19
- 29th Annual Bankruptcy Bench Meets Bar Conference 5/22/19